Introducing Vala Mal Doran

I started out as a fan of Stargate SG-1. That is, I enjoyed the initial movie. And I watched the series for a good time. The initial draw was McGuyver in the lead role. The nice story line took me further. It is not like I was an SG-1 groupie or anything. But I would say I started out as a fan. The funny thing is that I do not recall Vala Mal Doran from the show.

After doing some research, I figured out the disconnect. Vala Mal Doran shows up in season 8 of SG-1. By then I had stopped watching the darn show. Go figure. They put in an Australian hottie (Claudia Black) when I am not around. The bastards.

My real interest in SG-1 is now Claudia Black, aka Vala Mal Doran. Perhaps it is time to grab the whole season on DVD from Amazon or something. This chick is skinny. Her chest if not big. But she has a certain sexy appeal. The Internet boys seem to love her. I'd say she is growing on me.