The Hottest Chick in the World

I was running some Search Engine Tests the other day. My goal was to find out the answer to the question: Who is the hottest chick in the world? Unfortunately the new search engine I was testing could not provide an answer. Google sent me to a site that had users vote. Guess what? Claudia Black was the winner.

Here was the problem. I had no clue who Claudia Black was. Now I try to keep on top of Hollywood actresses as much as the next guy. Still had never heard of Claudia Black. Then I found out why. She is actually an Australian actress. That's not to say that she does not star in American productions.

Claudia has had a number of roles in shows that you would find on the Science Fiction channel. No wonder I did not recognize her. I am not a Sci Fi nerd. Even as I gaze upon her image, I cannot fathom why she is so popular. Do you think somebody gamed the voting system?